Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Phew!!!

I'm down 3.5lbs this week!


Slight amount of sabotaging today - I figured I could celebrate on WI day, and spend the rest of the week getting mein arse back in gear!

Well, I'm officially a sucker, a chump, a desperate, pathetic woman....I have an online shopping addiction, and have succumbed to the evil that is The Shopping Channel and it's promotion of Tony Little products.

I have just purchased Tony Little's Rock 'n Roll stepper AND the Ab Lounger Xtreme.

They LOOK pretty cool. The online reviews say they're magic machines.

Now I wonder how magical they really are .... you can bet I'll be submitting my own product reviews here, and tracking my progress, if any!

Time to tend to the babe now!

3.5lbs lost, in one week.... such a great loss, such a long road ahead....

2 comments:

Dennis & Jodi said...

LOL well if u are a sucker and chump move over and make room for me. i have bought so many magical machines i could start a magic store! i say if it works for you... do it, use it, what ever it takes to amake u happy and life easy...

cat's dish said...

haha If anything, it would certainly double as another place to hang clothes! Can NEVER have too many places to hang clothes!!!