Monday, February 18, 2008

Yikes...

It's Monday night, and tomorrow - in fact, ALL Tuesdays - are, and forever will be, bittersweet.

It's Maddy's weekly birth-anniversary (she'll be 6wks old tomorrow!), and it's also my WI day.

Why I chose TUESDAYS of all days to be my WI, who knows?

Oh, maybe it has something to do with the fact that that was the day, 6 wks ago, that I lost a ton of weight in a short amount of time! (kinda like my 35lb cyst surgery!)

It's been a crummy week of attempts to collect APs, but I've tried to manage my eating, so we'll see what happens...... yikes.....!

1 comment:

Dennis & Jodi said...

no worries about not getting together cat... i had 4 kids... i totally knew where you wer at! lol anytime u are on your way to Dauphin stop in we are LITERALLY on the highway if you go to highway 10 and go thru the park. if not we are only 2 miles outta Neepawa.
As for the AP's... have no fear they will definitely rack up when maddy gets mobile... then you will be wishing for time sit!!!!