Thursday, March 6, 2008

So far so good...


**Ok, so it's Thursday, and for the past 2 days, I've been on the treadmill for 30 minutes, and I've done 20 min of stretching.

And today, I officially checked out my Rock 'n Roll stepper.

Still have to get used to it, I'm still awkward on it, but dang, once I get the hang of that bitch, it'll be loads of fun!

Been gettin' loads of raw veggies in, drinkin' lots of water, and severely limiting my sugar intake.

PHEW!

Tomorrow, my g/f from YYC is flying in to visit me and meet Maddy, chillaxin' with us for the weekend, going out for dinners, etc. I hope it won't be too hard to stick to my plans here, I really wanna see a loss on the scale on Tuesday!

Well, time for bed!

G'night, and GO AWAY, -44 WINDCHILL!!!

** this post has been unofficially endorsed by Bryan Adams, and the producers of his So Far So Good album. !!!

No comments: