Monday, April 7, 2008

12 weeks til SUMMER?

Cripes, I've got some work to do!

Today I feel pretty good - tomorrow's WI (and incidentally, my baby girl turns 13 weeks old!), and even though I'm pretty convinced it'll be another repeat of the past couple of months (read: NO CHANGE ON THE SCALE), I think it's gonna be ok.

Of course, I'm saying that now because it isn't even 1pm yet and I've already earned 6 APS, and have eaten pretty healthfully. Lots of sabotaging can happen between now and WI!

God, I really have to stop with that pessimism!

But seriously, knowing that summer's literally 3 months away, and I'm back to work in a year, and knowing that my baby girl's growing so fast that soon she'll be walking and I'll need the energy to keep up with her, my whole mindset is changing, and I'm feeling pretty good about things.

Ok, so I did the treadmill, the elliptical, stretches and weights, and life is grand! (Wow, I really have an awesome baby! I'm only able to do this b/c she's napping!) It's almost time for Degrassi: The Next Generation (god, I'm pathetic!), so I'm gonna go get my lunch ready and prepare to wake her up for her bum change and her lunch.

But before I go, here's some video I took of her the other day (speaking of feeding)...I really DO feed my daughter, but you'd never know it by the looks of this!

I really am lucky - great husband, beautiful daughter, wonderful friends and family - life is good, I'm the luckiest girl ever!

No comments: