Sunday, May 2, 2010

Well, the results are in

It's gonna be a long and winding road.

Preliminary reports at ContestPrep.ca's office had me weighin' in at 180lbs. Mind you, that was late afternoon after a breakfast and lunch and snack and copious amounts of water.

Another thing I took away from it was that I'm 70% lean muscle. Sounds impressive, until I realize that the remaining 30% is body fat.

Now THAT doesn't sound too hot. !!!

Upon first glance, Jewels determined my diet needs a-changin'. I coulda told her that! But where I thought I was doing ok, she could see I was, in fact, not. Jewels is going to email my program to me within the next couple of days, very much looking forward to my nutritional and exercise plan.

Gonna be a challenge, but with inspiration from my 28 month old daughter today (who, with tears welling up in her eyes, asked for her soother, only to be denied it because "only babies need soothers", she swallowed her sorrow and said in a shaky voice, "I can do it.") If my BABY GIRL can find that motivation within her, well then to that I say, I can do it, too!

No comments: