Sunday, June 10, 2007

Baby brain!

I forgot to post!!! HAHA! I've just been so busy with catching up with other things/people/Facebook, that this blog just kinda got put on the backburner!
WHOOPS!

But I'm posting tonite!
I was fully expecting to be hiding in the dryer by now - Winnipeg had a tornado watch and a severe thunderstorm on the way, so I went outside and took down some of my fancy Ikea garden accents (so they didn't blow away), my flower box, and some other things.....only to endure MAYBE 10 minutes of mild thunder and some sprinkles of rain!

Whatta rip off!

I LOVE big ol' scary thunderstorms, and I was gearing up for a good time...ah well, I'm sure there'll be plenty of time for storms this summer!

I'm at 11 WEEKS now, and my lil' walnut is no longer a walnut - I've got an apple in my belly! A smaller apple, mind you, like a gala apple - or perhaps even a plum - but either way, we've graduated from a nut to a fruit! How exciting!

The nausea is GONE, thank god!, and the fatigue, although still there, isn't nearly as bad as it was. I'm feeling cramping in my abdomen from everything growing (my internal organs should have no problem remembering how to move outta the way for something growing in there....they've done it once before!), and my legs and feet get pretty sore, but other than that, life is grand!
Oh, and I'm breaking out.

I feel like I'm 15 again! I've got pregnancy acne! Ugh! Luckily, I found a product that works wonders - it's a Vichy product, so you know I dropped nearly $100 on the entire line!

I'm in the "I feel fat" stage - it's too early to "pop", so instead of looking pregnant, I just look fat. I feel like a lump. But I'm already into a mat shirt at work, so I'm way more comfortable.

Oh yeah - and my WW account has officially been cancelled. :( It's been a part of me for so long, and I loved being a part of the support system, but I guess I have to break away from it for now - but I vow to myself that I WILL rejoin in the new year!

Anyhoot, enough blogging for tonite! I'm gonna head off to bed now - hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Dennis & Jodi said...

Congratulations onyour Gala!!! I so laugh because i did the same thing with my pregnancies --compared them to food.

You might feel fat but it is a fun fat! (and i am goingto assume with pictures i have seen of you that you are glowing and definitely NOT looking fat!) I am so glad to hear you are enjoying your pregnancy! It is an awesome time and it cant be compared to anything!

(it is also good for winning arguments with DH later "stop your complaining... have YOU ever pulled a melon out of your nose babe?!" lol)

cat's dish said...

LOL!!! True that, Jodi! One of the MANY wonderful things about pregnancy is, I pretty much win any arguement!

"But the baby WANTS a new couch..."

"Listen, I'm busy making kidneys!"

Ahhh, the rebuttals are endless! LOL!

Dennis & Jodi said...

i just checked in to see how you are doing this am and re read yesterdays posts... and :-O you have other posts!? *shock* u mean ... we arent the only one!? lol

Hope you are feeling up today!! :-D