Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm losing it!

HAHAHAHA

So this is what just happened to me - I worked until 1230, went to Superstore for some groceries for my potato salad, but didn't have the energy to start making it just yet, so I just curled up on the couch for an afternoon nap!

WELL, I just woke up from my nap, after maybe 1 1/2 hrs, in a HUFF, b/c I was dreaming about all these yummy cookies, and that my hubby was upstairs in the kitchen finishing them all off!!! So I had to hurry up and get up to get some before they were all gone!

HAHAHA!

HUBBY'S STILL AT WORK, and there are NO cookies in the house!, but I was halfway up the stairs before I completely woke up and realized what I was doing! HAHAHA!!!

The mind is a crazy, crazy place!

I wish I picked up some cookies from the grocery store.....my mind's OBVIOUSLY trying to tell me that the baby NEEDS cookies, right?!!! LOL!!!

3 comments:

Dennis & Jodi said...

i agree when your body is talking to you .. listen to it.. now mine is telling me it wants some cookies too! lol

Shrunk said...

Oh that is so funny. It's definitely the baby who wants cookies ;o)

Lexie Dach said...

This has been superficial. Many clubs covet their Luna Trim because of what it represents. Yes! Absolutely, how does that help you to do this? This is one useful Luna Trim.
https://tinyurl.com/ycjhwjrp