Wednesday, June 6, 2007

blech.

For the past 2 days, I've had this wicked sore throat. I think maybe it's cuz we slept with the window open....I LOVE sleeping with the window open, but maybe it was too cold, and now I'm suffering.

Dammit!

Plus I've got the snuffles. I just feel sick all around!

Last night we FINALLY planted our garden! (Well, Dono did - he didn't want me doing any manual labour, so he sat me in a chair to supervise his first attempts at doing anything Martha-Stewarty!) It turned out alright! I'm so excited, it finally looks so pretty with colour - I'll take some piccies and post 'em up - in our veggie garden, we planted carrots, celery, red and green bell peppers, radishes, red onion and cucumber. MMMM! And in the backyard, we have 3 lil' flower beds to fill, so fill them we did! The only thing we didn't get to was the front flower beds, but that'll come.

Ok, so anyone else a Facebook addict? I'm seriously stuck on that, I think I need to join a support group or something! HA!

Allllrighty, I have to get ready for work now - hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Man, I can't wait to have a veggie garden one day! I have to live with flowers for now...I know, so rough! :)

Feel better!!!

Dennis & Jodi said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! i sooooo know what you mean about Facebook...sign me up for the support group please! lol

KUDOS on the garden in! We have yet to get ours done...too busy , too wet, too cold...i am ready to pack in this years garden but then how would we survive the winter!! lol

Shrunk said...

Do I have you on my facebook yet? If not you should add me, Shaunna Davies :O)