Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sens Success Saturday!

Good evening everyone!

It's a late posting, I know - but hubby and I watched the Sens play in game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals tonite (I used to HATE hockey...now I can almost stomach it...that's what I get for marrying a hockey fan!). Anyhoot, I can't believe that I'm excited to report that the Sens won!

I'm also a nard.

!!!!!

So I thought I could make it, I was feeling fine this morning, but 2 hrs into my shift at work, I was ready to yak up last week's lunch! So I went home sick, and slept, slept, slept! Kinda sucked, cuz it was beautiful outside and I wouldn't have minded doing SOMETHING productive, like getting my garden in gear (and getting some colour in doing so), but no way!

I think I have to take the leap - new topic now (I'm all over the place!) - and cancel my online subscription to WW. It's been with me for almost a year, and I love it so much, but since I found out I'm pregnant, honestly I haven't logged on. I don't weigh myself, I'm not keeping track of points, so there's no real reason for me to keep paying for the subscription, right?

Right?

I just feel bad. BUT, I know that I'll be joining again after my lil' walnut comes along cuz I wanna look like Shrunkie!!! (You're my inspiration, girl! 2 babies and you look freakin' AWESOME!)

New topic again (I'm all over the place tonite!) - but does anyone ever do a google search on your name? I just did, for the heck of it (I used to write for a national teen magazine, and every now and then I like to see where my stories end up), and I came across an article I did on this now-defunct, once-briefly-popular Canadian band, b4-4! Does ANYONE remember them? I got a good chuckle out of it, b/c I remember having coffee with them, discussing their "hit" song "Get Down", and they were, like, 12, trying to convince me the song wasn't about anything "naughty"!

Whatever!

I think those were the only guys I interviewed that really didn't go anywhere, so at least I know they can't blame my story for their demise!

Time to suck on a Mr Freezie Pop and light the candles in my new tealight holders from Ikea (they're spike-type things that sit in my garden - I'll have to take some pics, they're really pretty!).

Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Shrunk said...

Oh yah, cancel your subscription. You're pregnant girl, I can't imagine doing WW while pregnant. Sorry to here you aren't feeling so shit hot. Hopefully it passes soon (((hugs)))