Sunday, June 17, 2007

GOOD SUNDAY MORNIN'!

Good Sunday morning, friends!

Well, this is it - I'm OFFICIALLY in my 2nd trimester!!!!

And "they" were right - I DO feel a helluva lot better now than I did the past few months, I have energy again! I can't wait to just find the time now to get my arse in gear and go walking or swimming, just to do SOMETHING to tone up my thighs and rump!

Yesterday was a really good day - hubby picked me up from work and took me to Polo Park mall to return some shoes that I purchased online (addiction!), and while we were there, we just HAPPENED to walk past Thyme Maternity, and we just HAPPENED to casually saunter in...I was hesitant about going in there, as I heard how crazy expensive it was, but we went on a good day! SALE!!! I didn't go crazy (although I probably should have, since Dono was paying and I need more clothes!), but I was feeling gross and greasy since I was still in my work clothes and was tired from being on my feet all day.

HOWEVER, I did find a great pair of pants, reg $60 on for $20, and a cute blue top for the same!

Even though my belly isn't hard yet (it's still mushey from all the fluid in my body now, and it makes me look fat - ugh!), I still felt great in my new form-fitting shirt!

Dono and I went to the Red River Ex last night, and I wore my smokin' new outfit! Here are some pics of me, now in my 4th month of pregnancy with my (not so lil') pooch!

Look how swollen and puffy I look!!! My face looks like I'm storing nuts for the winter, my arms are like big ol' sausages, and my "pregnancy glow" (aka acne bed!) is reflecting light like nobody's bidness!

Ahh, the joys of pregnancy! Y'know what though, I'd been wanting this for so long, that I'm totally embracing EVERY MOMENT of it!

(ps. my baby is growing like crazy! S/he's now the size of my hand, from the bottom of my palm to the middle of my middle finger!!!!!!) GO BABY, GO!!!

So the Ex last night was SUPER fun! I'm a big crazy rider, so it was really tough for me not to go on any of the outrageous rides they had - but we did get some mini donuts, play some games, win some prizes, and did LOTS of walking around, taking in the sights and sounds of the fair! It was SOOO much fun! We'll definitely be going back, and I'll be sure to take my camera when the batteries are fully charged! Good times!

Ok, I'm off to get my day going - we're having a big ol' bbq at my parent's place for Father's Day, and I'm bringing the fruit salsa and dessert. Gotta go figure out what dessert's gonna be! Hope everyone has a great day!!!

3 comments:

Dennis & Jodi said...

WOW! You look great! Being pregnant is so awesome!

I love the fair sounds, sights and smells too. We were at the Brandon fair last week and i clocked in over 5 miles just there! lol

Have a wonderful week and a fabulous day today!

Maybe we will have to do coffee or such one day when i am in the city (was just there on Friday .. but had DS#2 with me!)

Jaime said...

Mmmmm....mini donuts....I heart mini donuts! :)

Shirls said...

I just wanted to let you know that I love reading about your bambino! I love how your refer to the baby size as fruit and girl your just so darn cute! I love a preggy belly, keep posting pictures :0)