Saturday, May 12, 2007

7 weeks today!

Good morning everyone!

Today marks the official beginning of week 7 of bun-bakin' in my oven! WOOHOO!

Well, I went home sick yesterday after an hour at work, and ended up calling in today - I've just been feeling soooo nauseous and it's been making me lose sleep at night. This baby better not grow up to be a rebel teen, after what I'm going through for it so far! lol

Today, after our flyer delivery at 5'ish, we're heading out to Dauphin (about 4 hrs NW of Winnipeg) to visit Dono's mother and tell her the news! Every time we go there, all of us sit down and play cards. That's our thing - we LOVE getting together and playing cards! So Dono bought a deck yesterday, and turned one of them into the announcement card -- it reads "You're going to be a Baba!" So during the game, Dono's going to deal that card to his mom, and we'll just sit back and wait for her to notice it in her hand!

Thing is, we probably won't get in until around 10 or so tonite, and I wanna spill the beans IMMEDIATELY instead of having to wait until tomorrow! We'll see what happens!

Anyhoot, this morning I had a wicked craving, so I sent Dono to Shoppers to buy me some good rye bread and nutella! Nothing beats rye toast with chocolate hazelnutty goodness melted all over it!

I really need to stop! HAHA!

It's nap time, so I'm gonna go lie on our swing outside (it's one of those 3-seater, cushion-y canopy'd swings) and just fall asleep! It's beautiful out there!

Have a great day everyone, and a wonderful weekend! I won't be back until Tuesday morning, so chug-a-lug that water and get in those APs, folks!

2 comments:

Shrunk said...

I hope your morning sicknesses passes soon. That was the worst part of pregnancy for me. BELLY RUBS :O)

CCL said...

oh my - nutella and rye bread. I am not even close to pregnant and now I want it!! I love nutella.