Tuesday, May 1, 2007

OH. MY. GOD. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that last post, I just HAD to at least say SOMETHING, and I didn't want to say too much until now....after hearing it confirmed by a medical professional......

but I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!

I'm at 5 1/2 wks already (apparently my little baby is the size of a WALNUT! I'M HAVING A WALNUT!! HAHAHA!), and we're due on Dec 29th (but if I keep my knees locked for a few more days, we can make the paper for having the first baby of 2008!)

I can't BELIEVE it!!! I'M ON CLOUD 99! (cloud 9 just isn't high enough!)

I realized yesterday, on my day off, that I was at Day 38 and still no period, so for the hell of it, I went to Shoppers and picked up a pkg of ClearBlue sticks - took the first one, positive!

Sat in disbelief, called the dr's office and made the app't for today.

Took the other test, and positive again!

I HAD to tell Dono yesterday, there was no waiting for me! Funny thing was, he phoned me up and asked if he could take me out to dinner, to the restaurant where we first hooked up. WEIRD?!?!?!! We hadn't been there in YEARS, so it was just perfect that that's where it happened!

I arrived at the restaurant with a gift bag, a card, and the test wrapped in tissue paper, and told him I had some bad news for him. He was skeptical as he opened the card and began to read, thinking I set fire to all his Ottawa Senators-branded clothes....and then after seeing the test (he thought it was a thermometer!), he just looked at me, with the world's biggest smile and tears welling up in his eyes, and we just jumped up and hugged and cried! It was AWESOME!!!

(I told him the "bad news" was that he couldn't wrestle with me anymore, like we always do/did!)

Oh man, I'm just soaring right now!!!!

Me and my little walnut have to leave to pick up Daddy from work now! HAHAHA, that sounds so crazy!!!!

I'M GOING TO BE A MOMMY!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna go have a beer to celebrate! lol

Maybe yesterday's post, about me getting 6APs a day, can just be forgotten - I'll get what I get, and that'll have to be good enough!!!!!!

Hope everyone's feeling my hyper-happy vibes and has a great day off of 'em! I know there's enough of 'em to go around the world ten times over!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME NEWS.. YOU DONT KNOW ME BUT I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR BLOG THE LAST FEW DAYS....ONCE AGAIN CONGATULATIONS.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEE.....

Michelle

maria said...

OH MY GOD, indeeed!

Congratulations - a HUGE congratulations - to both of you!!! How exciting! A baby! Reading about the pregnancy is going to be so much fun. :)

I am so happy for you!
*dances*

Anne said...

I'm sooo happy for you, congratulations to you both :)

Mandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! I know from previous posts that this is something you have wanted for a long time - I'm sooo happy for you!!!

Dennis & Jodi said...

congratulations!!! WHOO HOO! I remember that cloud 99 feeling! ANd soon your little walnut will be a bag of chips (that was my reference to the babies when i was about 9-10 weeks they weigh about the same as a small bag of chips! lol)
Enjoy this time and the beautiful glow you will have for hte next nine months! It is a fabulous time being pregnant!

Dee said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't shout it loud enough on here! So exciting for you!

Shirls said...

wow!!! this is incredible awesome news!! congrats to you both and the little walnut ;0)

Shrunk said...

6 AP's a day is definitely a little crazy if you're pregnant. You need to kick back and enjoy your pregnancy. I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats again :O)

Sara said...

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!