Friday, May 4, 2007

Sleepy Friday morning

It's 6am, it's cold outside - it's one of those days I wish I could just stay home under the covers. I'm sooooo sleepy!

The good news is, I'm only working until 1 again today, so I'll be home before I know it, back in bed!

Got some APs last night - did my physio-prescribed strength training and hubby and I went for a 30 min brisk walk. It was so refreshing!

I'm not sure if I should bother posting my daily food forecast, I mean, unless I make something killer (like those dishes I made a while back whose pictures are still stuck on my camera!), so perhaps I'll just forego it?

Did I spell "forego" correctly?

lol

I guess the "getting the nest ready" instinct is kicking in early - I cleaned the house like an SOB yesterday! On my hands and knees washing baseboards, washing walls, vacuuming out kitchen cupboards - I was outta control!

And I didn't nearly get done what I set out to do. Y'know how little projects sometimes pop up along the way, and you get sidetracked? Well, that's the story of my life - it's one big sidetrack! lol Well, it sure does look perty, our hardwoods are just shining like nobody's bidness!

Time to get brekkie rollin' here....good thing I love them thar steel cut oats - apparently they're good for my lil' walnut! lol

Have a great day everyone!!! :)

3 comments:

maria said...

Aw, hope you and the walnut enjoy breakfast.:) Yay to vacuuming cupboards, that's hardcore! I hope you have an awesome weekend and that the weather clears up a bit.

Anonymous said...

I love steel cut oats, try making them with evaporated skim milk, they are so creamy, I think I'll be having those tomorrow morning.
I hope you and your little walnut are having a great day, talk to ya later

Mandy said...

I love that you call the little one your 'walnut'! So cute! Look at you go with all of your cleaning - that's fabulous! Have a great day!!!