Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm baaaaack!


Morning everyone!

Well, we had a great time out in Sifton! Got back on Monday (just in time for 24!), and I apologize for not having posted since - I've been working and sleeping. The usual. So Dono's mom was completely floored with the news, and good times were had by all! I'll post a pic of the card Dono made for her that was dealt to her for our game of War. What a great reaction she had, I'll never forget it! So, since I love taking pics, especially of old buildings and religious pieces, and Sifton's full of it all, I decided to post a bit of a photo montage of our trip!

The above is a shot of Dono walkin' the line!



I just love this picture - what a beautiful evening it was for a walk in such an amazing setting!



I sooo wanted to go inside one of these old buildings, but the baby didn't want me to! lol



What a great vintage 7-Up sign!



I think this is where Donovan got the woodtick!



A close-up shot of one of the boarded-up churches in the town.


And driving home, the next day, after stopping off for more bottles of water to help make the 4-hr trek a bit more bearable! Isn't my hubby a cutie?! (proud wife!)

And there you have it! As you can see, I'm pretty happy to have solved the problem of my camera and the computer hook-up, so I'm taking full advantage of it!

I'm off work today, and since I'm feeling ok, I'm going to get outside and do a bit of gardening. Or weed-pulling. Or whatever you wanna call it - I would love to plant this week, but we're off to Calgary on Sunday (I have training with work, and Dono's just taking the time off to come and have a visit out there with our friends and some family). That's one of the perks he gets being married to me - he flies for less than $20, so why not take advantage, eh?

Hope y'all have a great day!