Sunday, March 18, 2007

Black Sabbath stole my husband!

My DH had a free ticket to tonite's Black Sabbath show (the opening band is Mega Death - I had a heckuva time poking fun at this!) - and he didn't even really WANT to go, but he did.

Great, I thought - gives me plenty of time to finish making the last of my perogies (26 dozen....good god!) and get some APs in.

Well, the perogy-making has gone on hiatus, and I hate being alone in the house at night, so forget going to the basement, where all the space is, to exercise!

So here I sit, posting, while my hubby is "enjoying" the show, and while I listen to William Shatner's version of Mr. Tambourine Man (my iPod is on shuffle, and that's what's cranking out in the kitchen now....no, no - that's NO EXCUSE to be listening to that! There's no good reason to have William Shatner on my iPod in the first place!)

Hahahaha.....oh well! Back at them thar perogies!...................

No comments: