Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday night posting

Looong day today, but I managed to stay OP!

After work, I went straight to visit with my sister, my mom and my baby niece. I took her (my niece, not my sister!) for a couple of little walks today. It was nice to see the sunshine, and I didn't need to zip up my jacket! She'll be 2 in a couple of weeks, so she's still absorbing things around her. "OOOH, hi birdie! Another tree! Car, vroom vroom!"

And then SHE would say cutsie things, too! ;) lol

Here's a review of today's dilly-o:



Brekkie:
3 egg whites - 1
2 slices WW toast - 1
1/2 cup yogurt - 1
3 tbsp wheat germ - 0
coffee w/creamer - 1
= 4

Snack:
1 All Bran bar - 2
1 Granny Smith apple - 1
= 3

Midday:
1 banana - 1.5
= 1.5

Supper:
1 1/2 servings Spring Chicken (MMMM!) - 7.5
salad - 0
= 7.5

Snack:
1/2 cup PC chocolate gelato w/3 tbsp wheat germ - 3
popcorn - 2
= 5

21/21
3 L H20
0 APs (even God took one day off!)

No comments: