Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm on holidays from work, but not from being OP!

As much as I wanna down some Mochaccino ice cream from the now-open BDI to celebrate the fact that I'm on holidays, I'm going to refrain from doing so and instead, stick to my plan!

Tattoo Day is less than 2 wks away, and I had a goal in mind to have reached by then. My plan is to stick with it!

Here's today's review:


Brekkie:

3 egg whites, 2 slices WW toast, 1/2 cup yogurt w/3 tbsp wheat germ = 3

Snack:

1 All Bran bar - 2

Lunch:

2 slices WW toast - 1

1 slice Kraft ff cheese - 1

55gm tandoori chicken - 1

= 3

Snack:

salad - 0

1/3 chicken teriwacky - 1

1 glass V8 - 0

= 1

Supper:

2 Blue Menu PC fish fillets - 6

1 cup whole wheat couscous- 3

salad - 0

= 9

Snack:

popcorn - 2

1/2 cup yogurt w/3 tbsp wheat germ - 1

= 3

21/21

No comments: