Wednesday, March 28, 2007

On the downward spiral

What a chilly day today!

But with all my new Sephora make-up, I ended up looking pretty danged hot! :) I LOVE Sephora, and they love me (well, my credit card more than anything...). It's almost time to place another order.....but I'm too broke to justify spending over $120 on make-up and other girlie stuff (cuz if the order's over $120, I get free shipping!). Like THAT makes up for it!

Anyhoot!

Another reason I was feeling pretty good today is that my scale has decided we're becoming friends again - I'm down 3lbs since Monday, with still another 3'ish to go to make up for my unexplainable - and inexcusable - gain last week. Hooray! GO AWAY, FAT! lol

I've been getting APs every day this week so far, and sticking to my 21 allotted daily pts allowance. Almost - I usually end up with -0.5 pts, but what can I eat for 1/2 a pt to make my target?

Tonight's LOST, and tomorrow's The Office marathon, so DH and I are going to deliver our flyers tonight. (Lost doesn't start til 9pm, so we have plenty of time to get the deed done!) They're pretty heavy, and it's pretty cool and rainy out there, so I'll be bundled up. Should get in some good APs for that lil' trek!

Here's today's review:

Brekkie:

3 egg whites - 1

2 slices WW toast - 1

1/2 cup yogurt - 1

3 tbsp wheat germ - 0

coffee w/creamer - 1

= 4

Snack:
1 All Bran bar - 2

1 banana - 1.5

=3.5

Lunch:

2/3 cup couscous - 2

leftover shrimp and veggie stir fry - 2

=4

Snack:

1 cup strawberries - 0

3 tbsp FF Cool Whip - 0.5

=0.5

Supper:

Chicken Teriwacky - 4

1 cup whole wheat couscous - 3

salad - 0

=7

Snack:

popcorn - 2

=2

21/21

APs - TBA!


2 comments:

Shrunk said...

Yay! I'm glad the scale is being kind to you again. Why do you need to find something to eat for .5 pt? You have 4 AP's , I'm sure you can afford to eat at least a 1 pt snack, or maybe even 2? I'd eat all 4.5 :OP

Cowgirl Warrior said...

I also love Sephore and they love my credit card. I feel your pain of the $120 for free shipping. The scary part is how easy it is spend that there. I can't wait for the one to open in Calgary.