Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My adorable niece!



Today is my sister's 30th birthday, so after my hubby woke me, we went down to visit her and my niece - and I had planned out the birthday cake beforehand, so all was good! NSV for me, no ice cream with my cake!


Here's a pic of my adorable niece - she'll be 2 next month - and she's showing Auntie that the cake in her mouth is "all done"! What a good little girl!

I'm completely in love with my "little tinker"! This picture is great because it shows her comedic side - she's such a funny little character, and she's big into music, which Auntie and Uncle love! We're both musicians, and we bought her a Fisher Price piano for Christmas, so she sits on my lap while we play Twinkle Twinkle, and she just sings along!

I'm so addicted to her, I miss her already!

No comments: