Monday, March 12, 2007

It'll be an NSV if I can avoid this...

Last night, my sister, her 2yr old daughter, and my brother came over to my place for dinner! I made restaurant-style gourmet dishes, but the piece de resistance was this chocolate oatmeal cake I made for dessert! The sheer sweet aroma of it I'm sure has added some thunder to my thighs!

As they were leaving last night, I begged them to take some cake home with them! They declined. I BEGGED my hubby to take the rest of it to work today - but it's still here! If I can NOT dive in to the divinity of this chocolately goodness, I'll be surprised!


Here's hoping I can report an NSV on this topic!

****fast foward to an hour later......aaaaaaaaand one pce of 6pt cake down the hatch!!! So much for the NSV....it'll be an NSV to not eat more! LOL! Better adjust my menu for today! ************************

No comments: