Sunday, March 18, 2007

"Dear Scale..."

Dear Scale,

Today, as I'm sure you know, I snuck a peek on your lovely self, and was elated to spy a 2.5lb loss from last week's recorded weight! As you may not know, I have been doing everything I can to see a number such as the one I saw this morning, so it should come as no surprise to you to hear how, once the shock passed, I was going to dedicate myself to making today a great OP day, in order to see the same, if not better, results tomorrow - on my official WI day.

I drank my 3L of water, but have been unsuccessful in obtaining any APs today. I hope you won't hold this against me.

Please, PLEASE be kind to me tomorrow, as I, once again, step up on your shiny plastic finish. Tomorrow is the day that counts, and I sure don't want to have to throw you down the stairs again.

You know, it hurts me more than it hurts you to have to do that, so let's be kind to each other, ok?

Thank you.
Love,
-cat

No comments: