Friday, March 23, 2007

Stress stresses me out!

So I had this job interview last week, and I know I'm not 100% qualified for the role (part of it is policies and procedures, things I can totally learn), but the rest of me was made for this job!

Anyhoot, they said they would announce their decision by today. So needless to say, I spent all week dealing with restless nights, MEGA house cleaning (anything to keep myself busy so I don't have to think about it). And today rolls around - and I got an email saying they hadn't made their decision yet, and they'll announce it early next week!

GRRRR! I was up against some stiff competiton, so if I could only just HEAR them say, "Thanks, but no thanks", I'll be ok! I just wanna hear SOMETHING!

DH, as supportive as he is, made a good point - he said they probably made their decision, but just couldn't get a hold of their chosen candidate, so until they confirm with that person, they can't announce anything.

Oh well!!!! I hate stress!!!! Here's to another sleepless weekend!!!

No comments: