Sunday, March 18, 2007

Knee-deep in potatoes!

No posting yesterday, as I was up until 1:30 am making perogies!

What have I done?!! HAHA!

10 doz in the freezer, another 15 to go (so far...until more ppl place their "orders"!)

So I snuck a peek on the scale this morning - and I'm down! 152.5lbs! Could it be all those yummy chocobran muffins I've been consuming?! If so, then I'm going to be a HUGE supporter of the CHOCOBRAN PLAN! HAHA!

I sure hope the scale is kind to me tomorrow, on my official WI day.......fingers and toes crossed!

Only 3 APs yesterday (we're getting good and fast at delivering those papers, so we weren't out as long!), but that brings me up to 22 APs earned so far. I hope to get 6 in today, to bring me up to 28 for the week.

Man, I've got lots to live up to today! How many APs for rolling dough, anyone?

2 comments:

Shrunk said...

The scale is down? WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! I'm so looking forward to your WI tomorrow. P.S. I have made TONS of homemade perogies in my day. They are MY FAV :O)

cat's dish said...

I've been sooo scared to eat all my points today cuz I wanna see the same, if not LOWER, numbers tomorrow!!!! A sampling of the perogy filling has made me nervous - but LOTS of water, and since I'm outta chocobran muffins, I have to bake s'more! I want to convince myself they were part of my loss! HA!