Monday, March 26, 2007

HUGE revision!

My big plans for a healthy-eating type of day just went down the toilet!

My brekkie was easy enough, but once I got the perogy-making on the roll, all I've eaten today has been mini eggs (damn them to hell!) and sampling of the perogy filling!

MINI EGGS ARE EVIL!!!! This is what I've been doing allll day!!!:


Yup, that's right - just poppin' them beyotches right down the hatch, bag and all! Dammit, I hate them!!!!

I've probably reached my 21pt limit for the day, and lucky for me too, b/c I don't have enough pts for a real supper - all that perogy sampling has filled me up! Too bad, I was looking forward to having that chicken from last night. Dang, that was a good meal.

Oh well, more for DH! That makes him happy!

Speaking of whom....I hope he returns from the store soon. I had to send him out to get me more cheese for my perogies, but 24's on in half an hour, and I know Superstore can be a bitch!

Back att'er, then!

No comments: