Sunday, March 25, 2007

Write off!

Today was a COMPLETE write-off.

Didn't get to bed until 2am, and the I was up at 5 with wicked cramps - so I relocated to the couch in the basement under a big ol' blanket (so as not to disturb my DH with my tossing and turning), and ended up staying up for a few hrs. Finally fell asleep, but woke up a couple of hrs later, and ever since then I feel like I've just been in a daze all day.

So needless to say, I got ZERO APs in today. I stepped on the scale this morning, and was up 4.5lbs since WI last Monday. Perhaps had something to do with last night's escapades, and the fact that it's TOM time, but nonetheless, I think it's time I just go back to my regularly scheduled flex plan, just for a week, to see how that goes.

I feel like such a lump today - bloated, cranky, didn't even get out of my pj's all day! I was supposed to devote all day today to filling my next round of perogy orders, but as if THAT was going to happen!

Oh well, tomorrow's a new day. Maybe I just need a good night's sleep to shake me out of this funk.

And some nice low numbers on the scale for tomorrow morning's WI would sure do the trick, too!

But so would winning a million bucks on a scratch ticket - neither are very realistic goals!

Here's the review of my crummy day!:

Brekkie:

2 slices WW toast - 1

1/2 tbsp peanut butter - 1

1/2 cup yogurt - 1

3 tbsp wheat germ - 0

1 chocobran muffin - 1

=4

Midday:

16 Triscuit crackers - 4

lite Philly onion dip - 2

1 chocobran muffin - 1

=7

Supper:

Fake 'n Bake Chicken - 4

2 servings Viva Las Veggies - 4

=8

Snack:

1 chocobran muffin - 1

1 Slim Fast peanut butter crunch bar - 2

=3

22/23

2L water


1 comment:

Shrunk said...

(¯`·._.·skinny vibes ·._.·´¯) for tomorrow :O)