Thursday, March 22, 2007

Today's menu - trying out new recipes!

Last week I purchased (finally!) the Eat Shrink and Be Merry cookbook - it looks awesome! SO awesome, in fact, that this week's grocery bill went through the roof, as I stocked up on items I wouldn't normally buy (cauliflower and cooked whole chickens, for example). But I'm super stoked to give a couple of recipes a try! They look deeeelish!

Anyhoot, here's today's menu:


Brekkie:
1/4 cup steel cut oats (measured out PRE-cooking - thanks Shaunna!!!) - 2
1/4 cup skim milk - 0.5
1 tbsp brown sugar - 1
2 chocobran muffins (spaced out) - 2
= 5.5

Snack:
1 All Bran bar - 2
1 med banana - 1.5
= 3.5

Lunch:
1 box Gardennay soup - 2
1 corn bread muffin (my mother shoved it down my throat!) - 3
= 5

Snack:
1 chocobran muffin - 1
1 med banana - 1.5
= 2.5

Supper:

1 serving Better Butter Chicken - 6

1 serving Mashed Fauxtatoes - 1

salad - 0

= 7

23.5/24

3L h20

No comments: