Thursday, March 15, 2007

I missed The Office, but I got 4 APs!

Just this past Sunday, I started my paper route.

I know, what am I, 12? But I'll do anything for a buck!, plus it's a great way to get out and get some exercise. So every Sunday and Thursday, my hubby and I deliver flyers (thank goodness he's here to help me, it's kinda a shady area!)

The plan was to be done by 7pm, come home, make some supper, and watch one of our favourite shows, The Office at 7:30 - but by the time we got home, it was 7:54!!! I was peeeeeeved! Oh well, got my APs in, but it still sucks that I missed my Thursday evening television indulgence!


Here's a review of today's menu (let me just say, I made those chocobran muffins - MMMMMM!, and enjoyed them a few times today!):
Brekkie:
3 egg whites = 1
2 slices WW toast =1
1 chocobran muffin = 1
green tea = 0
= 3

Snack:
2 servings mini Breton crackers = 4
= 4

Lunch:
1 can tuna = 2
1 pesto wrap = 4
1 tbsp FF Miracle Whip = 0
salad = 0
1 chocobran muffin (mmmm!) = 1
= 7

Snack:
1 chocobran muffin (haha!) = 1
1 banana = 1.5
= 2.5

Supper:
1 chicken breast w/ Shake 'n Bake = 4
1 tbsp Healthy Choice tomato sauce = 0
1/2 parmesan cheese = 0
salad = 0
= 4

Snack:
1/2 cup yogurt = 1
popcorn = 2


1 All Bran bar = 2

1/2 chocobran muffin (so they're THAT good, and they're on hand, and I needed 1/2 a pt!) = 0.5

26/26 (supposed to be a 24pt day)
APs = 4, so I had to eat an extra 2 (to = 26 pts today)
3L of h20....just finished at 10:38pm! Bathroom break at 2am! ha!

No comments: