Thursday, April 12, 2007

2 nice days in a row???

Well, first off, I wanted to thank ALL OF YOU for stopping by and posting on my tattoo story. WOW, what a great support system you are! (I personalized my thanks in a long, novel-length post...always the chatty writer, I am!)

Today was day 2 of nice weather, in a ROW! What a roll we're on! And my tattoo is still here! lol

I went to my parent's place to visit with my sister, my niece, and my parents, we discussed the literally psychotic nature of my sister's scary soon-to-be ex-husband (one of the staples of my frequent visits there), but the best part was taking my niece out for a walk! She'll be 2 on Sunday, and she's just the CUTEST little thing!

"Funny Aatie", "Yuv you too, Aatie", and "Oh ma goooodness!" are my personally favourite Alexis-isms! She just brightens up my day!

Anyhoot, here's a review of today, complete with a picture of a new recipe I tried out from my ESBM cookbook! God, what a good investment that was!!!



Brekkie:

1/4 cup steel cut oats - 2
1/4 cup skim milk - 0.5
1/2 tbsp brown sugar - 0.5
coffee w/ff creamer - 1
= 4

Snack:

1 1/2 cup strawberries - 0.5
2 tbsp ff Cool Whip - 0
= 0.5

Lunch:

1 pesto wrap - 4
55gm tandoori chicken - 1
salad - 0
2 cups Gardennay soup - 2
= 7

Snack:

(spread out through the course of a few hours!) 4 chocobran muffins - 4 mmmmm! =4

Supper:

1 serving Buoy Meets Grill tuna steak w/tropical fruit salsa - 5
salad - 0
= 5

(HOW GOOD DOES THIS LOOK??!! I promise you, it tastes DEEEELICIOUS!!!)


Snack:

1 chocobran muffin - 1
=1


21.5/21
3L H20 down the hatch
3 APs (60 min of flyer delivery!)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Yum yum! Hey, I've seen you post tandoori chicken a few times in your menu - where do you get it? Is it a lunch meat or???? Do share!

cat's dish said...

It is a lunch meat, and I'm not usually one to bother with that, but my hubby picked up some once, and now I'm hooked! (Plus they gave me the NI when I asked for it!)

In the deli section at Superstore! It's quite enjoyable!

Mandy said...

Is it prepackaged? What brand is it? I gotta find this!

cat's dish said...

I think it does come prepackaged, but you can buy it straight from the deli counter. Not sure what the brand is...a lot of help I am! HAHA!

If you go to the deli counter, they'll have a hunk of it under the glass, and it's right by the Mediterranian chicken (which is also yummy!)