Monday, April 16, 2007

Marvelous Monday!

Good day everyone!

Yesterday was a GREAT day!

Got in an AP for the flyer delivery in the morning (I had to let dh do the first bit as I ran to Shoppers for some wrapping paper and a card), then we came home and I got dressed for the shower, which was surprisingly fun (I typically HATE going to bridal showers!), then I came home, got changed again, and we were off to my parent's place for my niece's 2nd birthday!

She was SOOOO much fun to watch, just a-tearin' into those big ol' presents! I got a couple of pics (my battery died too soon - dyargh!), and so I'll post 'em up later.

I went over by 2 pts yesterday, but that's ok - for supper, I had 3 slices of Domino's thin crust veggie pizza - only 1 pt per slice! And I only had half a piece of birthday cake! Total NSV!

Today's WI is a pleasant surprise - I'm down 1.5lbs! WOOHOO!

DH called in sick to work today, poor guy - he's upstairs sleeping, so I thought, for my last day of holidays, I'm gonna nap a bit, too! It's nearly 1pm, and I just woke up! It's a great feeling!

So now I'm rested, and I missed out on breakfast and my snack - I just saved myself 6.5 pts! LOL!

Here's my food forecast:

Lunch:
1 pesto wrap w/1 can tuna - 6
salad w/fruit salsa - 1
1 chocobran muffin - 1
= 8

Snack:
2 chocobrans (damn them!) - 2
= 2

Supper:
1 serving Dilly Beloved, yet another recipe from ESBM - 4
salad - 0
= 4

14/21

That leaves me with LOTS of points for snacks during 24 tonite! HOORAY!

Have a great day everyone!!!

2 comments:

maria said...

Way to go on the awesome loss. Your little snail is speedy!

Thanks for the heads-up on the Domino's. I haven't had it for years, and it's good to know there's a low-point take-out pizza option out there!

Shrunk said...

This is so awesome. Lost 1.5...WOO HOO! So how much do you want to lose?