Tuesday, April 24, 2007

AHHH!

Ok, so I totally neglected my blog today, even though I have pictures to post (of last night's supper - SOOOO good!), and other fun stuff.....I had full intentions of doing it when I got home from work today, but I got home at 1:30, and crashed on the couch until half an hour ago (5:30)!!!

Stupid surgery drugs!

ANYhoot, I'll post more later - I just had to say.....

......GUESS WHO I'M GOING TO SEE TONITE??


WHEEEE!!!
Hopefully he's still donning this hair!
My friend and I are 5th row on the freakin' FLOOR!
We'll be able to feel the beads of sweat from his mullet just whippin' out on us! I have to go find some bras to toss up on stage!
HAHA!
I'll try to post more later, but let's be honest, it probably won't be til tomorrow!
Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow 80's rewind....I hope you had a great time at the concert....let me know how it went :)

Shrunk said...

Haha...hope you're havin' fun! That concert will be a blast from the past. He does have a great voice though.

Dennis & Jodi said...

AHHH! I am so jealous! I love Rod and was very disappointed to not be able to go... maybe next time!
I visit your blog regularly.... would u mind if i add u to my list on my blog?