Monday, April 23, 2007

Who knew there could be so many uses for an air hockey table?


I love my air hockey table! It's not only a really fun game that provides a great right-arm workout, but it also makes a FABULOUS king-sized comforter dryer!

Just hang that puppy over the top, and let the air circulation do the rest! lol

(It's also great for providing extra surface area for folding towels, storing crap, and making vacuuming the basement difficult!) lol

Also, my fitness stepper makes a wonderful place to hang my work shirts to dry, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks babes for your support, I think I might just suck it up and go :0 I love your post today, made me die of laughter :) too funny

John Rambo's Wife said...

Hi :) Do you have any pics of your first dress?? Is there a chance that you could take some and email them to me?? What size was the dress? Thanks for your post. I really appreciate it. I'm trying not to stress about anything and just enjoy. I'll be done school in a couple of hours and that will be great.

PS - I love your blog!

Mandy said...

too funny!