Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thirsty Thursday's review

Today was a blah day - my first week of holidays is almost up, and what do I have to show for it?

Anything?

Nope. Not yet, anyways. Tattoo day is coming up, though - April 11th....that should be a nice way to spend my time off!

On a brighter note, I got more than my 3L of water in today! Boy, I sure have been thirsty!


Did anyone else watch The Office tonite? New episode finally - but still no Jim-Pam hook-up! Dyargh!

Ok, well, I'm off to make more perogies now - hopefully my last batch for a while. I will take no more orders! My poor fingers! I think carpal tunnel is setting in!

Here's my review of today:


Brekkie:
1/4 cup steel cut oats - 2
1/4 cup skim milk - 0.5
1/2 tbsp brown sugar - 0.5
coffee w/ff creamer - 1
= 4


Lunch:
1 1/2 slice mexican pizza - 4.5
1 All Bran bar - 2
= 6.5

Snack:
1 Drumstick (had a craving after I saw a bus ad for the damn thing!) - 7
=7

"Supper":
popcorn - 2
3/4 cup yogurt - 1.5
= 3.5



21/21
3+L h20





2 comments:

Mandy said...

How did you like the Mexican pizza? Good, eh?

cat's dish said...

Good lord, it was AMAZING! Against my hubby's request, I took the leftovers to my sister to share in the Mexican pizza-y goodness (he wanted to take it to work and indulge in it there!), and my sister demanded the recipe!

I used turkey instead of beef (cuz I had turkey sitting in the freezer for the past year, and figured I'd better use it before it got up and walked away...!), and it was deeeeeeelicious!

Thanks for the recipe!