Friday, April 20, 2007

Can't go out an' play :(

It's supposed to go up to, like, +22 outside, and I'm stuck inside, working on this wedding video.

I wish I could go out and play!

I'm almost done, I think - just one more song to cut footage to, and I should be good to go.

God, this footage I'm working with is sooo crappy!!! Don't get me wrong, the bride and groom are BEAUTIFUL, and everything looks great - but the way this blowhole captured it all on video....GRRRRRRR!

Ok, back att'er again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay strong it's just one of many amazing days up ahead in the forecast :)

Dee said...

I feel for you. I'm stuck inside at work too. Until 5:30 no less! The day's pretty well done by that time!! AND to make myself even more sad, I have to work tomorrow too. On SATURDAY!