Saturday, April 7, 2007

Starving Saturday!

I have a wedding to go to tonite, and so I'm saving most of my points for that - I'm guessing I'll allow myself 12 pts for dinner, dessert, and wine - which means, I have pretty much nothing left over for the rest of the day!

I know I have flex pts, and let's be honest, I'll probably dip into those. Depends on how hungry and cranky I get! But I really don't want to if I don't have to - so I'm going to find some filling, low-point stuff to eat. Methinks that Gardennay soup - that's always a safe bet!


I feel rather proud of myself! The wedding that I'm going to tonite is for a friend of mine - she's such a sweetheart, and I'm really so happy for her - they're an awesome couple! Anyhoot, I wanted to give them something extra special, instead of just a blender or something - so I dug deep, found the Martha Stewart inside, and made this shadow box with their wedding invite inside!

(He's a military guy, hence the camoflague garb.)

I'm just really nervous that something'll happen to it - like I'll drop it or something, and it'll smash to bits! I'm a natural born klutz, so I need to be EXTRA careful!

ANYhoo...

Here's the food forecast for today:

Brekkie:

3 egg whites, 2 slices ww toast - 2

coffee w/ff creamer - 1

= 3

Lunch:

2 cups Gardennay soup - 2

16 Triscuits - 4

= 6

Dinner

WHO KNOWS???! 12 pts


21/21




No comments: