Wednesday, April 11, 2007

T-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good lord, I'm SOOO excited!

Today is a day I've been waiting a loooong time for - TATTOO DAY!!
Back in November, just over a month after my surgery, Dono bought me a gift certificate for a tattoo at Soul Survivors (a very reputable and hygenic place, I might add!), b/c he knew I'd been talking about getting one for a very long time (especially after drooling over Ami James from Miami Ink!).

And so a couple of months ago, we went for a consultation - and TODAY'S THE DAY!!!

I freakin' can't wait! I was up early, had 2 cups of coffee already, and I'm beyond jittery!

But first thing's first - I have a physio app't at 10:30, and then right after, Dono and I are heading to The Village! He's getting one, too - I'm so excited, I can't even eat!


(This, my friends, is the wonder that is Ami James...too bad HE isn't doing my tattoo!)




ANYHOOT, here's today's plan:




Brekkie:

COFFEE! (and a chocobran muffin) = 2


Snack:

1 All Bran bar = 2

1 apple - 1

=3


NO TIME FOR LUNCH!!! GETTING TATTOOED!!! :)


Supper:

2 slices BBQ Chicken Pizza - 10.5

salad - 0

1 glass V8 - 0

= 10.5


15.5/21

I'll figure something out for those remaining pts!!!


TIME TO GET READY TO GO, ALMOST!!! WHEEEE!!!

No comments: