Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ok, back to the core of my blog now...!

My eyes are just a-burnin'! Y'know when you wake up a tad too early, could have used maaaybe another 10 minutes, but don't get it, and then your eyes burn? That's what I have.

Or maybe it's just me that gets it.

??!!

Anyhoot, not sure what today's menu is gonna look like - I think I'm ready for the Sticky Chicky tonite - I picked up some red wine vinegar last night at the store, along with the curry 'n stuff. Only I'm not using wings, I'm just gonna use chicken boobs. I'll have to calculate the pts value of the sauce alone.

I took a sneak peek at the scale this morning (I really should stop doing that!), and I'm down a lb!!!! 151 BABY!!! If only I can hang on to that, or go LOWER even, by WI on Monday.....COME ON, BABY!!!!

Ok, my iPod's sitting on the speaker dock upstairs in the kitchen and is blasting tunes (I always play it when I do the dishes - makes it go faster!) and I see my dh has been putting "funny" songs on it again for me to discover.

When was the last time ANYONE ever heard an Aaron Neville tune?

Ahhh, my hubby's great!

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

down a pound :0 your weigh in will be amazing on Monday...I love Aaron Neville's "Bird on a Wire" is a great song, you have a great man :0

cat's dish said...

LOL! I'll tell my hubby there's another Aaron fan out there! He won't believe me!