Tuesday, April 10, 2007

DAMMIT!

Ok, so I'm just gonna scrap today's menu plan - that totally went out the window when I was cleaning out the fridge and found 8 leftover perogies. Well, they just weren't gonna eat themselves!, so much to my dismay, I popped 'em down the hatch.

Damn, they were good!

But DAMMIT, did I ever screw up! (I've modified my menu forecast below to accurately reflect my horrible mishaps. Grrrrr.)
For supper, I ended up making my DH's favourite BBQ Chicken Pizza. MMMM! I wasn't going to have any, as I sabotaged my menu so badly, but that's what flex pts are for, eh? Plus, I'm gonna work my arse off to get some APs and burn off those dough-filled goodies.

Doesn't this pizza look AMAZING?!! Only 5pts per slice! YUMM-O! Click here for the recipe!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks fabulous, dahling! I'll have to make that one next time! :) Mmm...

cat's dish said...

It's SOOOO good, and super easy to make - the only tough part for me was stopping after only one slice! I could've eaten the whole GD thing!

Shrunk said...

That looks SO good. I'll have to make it sometime soon.