Monday, April 9, 2007

Mundane Monday!

I was afraid to step on the scale this morning, and I hate to report, but I'm up 1.5lb. I tried to be good over the weekend, but I guess all the perogies I made somehow got the best of me.

In the words of Jack Bauer, DAMMIT!

Anyhoot, it's a new week, my last week of holidays, and no major holiday feasts are on the horizon. Plus, tattoo day is Wednesday, so I need to commit to myself here - to make me the best me I can be! (cheesy!)

Ok, so here's today's review:


Brekkie:
coffee w/ff creamer - 1
1 All Bran bar - 2
1/2 cup yogurt - 1
3 tbsp wheat germ - 0
= 4
Midday:
7 perogies - 7
salad - 0
1 pesto wrap - 4
55gm tandoori chicken - 1
Slim Fast peanut butter crunch bar - 2
= 14
Supper:
1/2 cup whole wheat couscous - 1.5
stir fry shrimp w/veggies - 1
salad - 0
= 2.5
Snack:
Mini Eggs (DAMMIT!) - 5
= 5
25.5/21
10 APs (3 APs for 60 min elliptical, 2 APs for 40 min strength training, 5 APs for Turbo Jam)
3+L H20

No comments: