Wednesday, April 4, 2007

LOST Wednesday!

I didn't bother posting yesterday's menu - ended up going out with friends for wing night at Triple B's. Sigh. So, my sneak peek on the scale reflected my 2 vodkas and the wing samples I indulged in. That's ok - just up a half a lb. But I'm back on track ('ish) today!

Mandy posted a DEEELICIOUS Mexican Pizza recipe on her blog that I'm going to try tonite! I hope it turns out as good as hers looked! Can't wait to munch on it while watching LOST - it looks as though it's gonna be a good one, too! OOOOH, the excitement! I love Wednesday nights!

DH and I are getting ready to head out for our flyer delivery in a bit, so I'll get some APs in, too!

Here's today's menu:


Brekkie:

2 slices WW toast - 1
1/2 tbps peanut butter - 1
coffee w/ff creamer - 1
= 3

Snack:
1 All Bran bar - 2
= 2

Lunch:
2 cups Gardennay soup - 2
8 Triscuit crackers - 2
= 4

Snack:
slowpokes from the bulk bin at Superstore - 5 :(
= 5

Supper:
2 slices Mexican pizza - 7
salad - 0
= 7
21/21
Working on litre 2
APs TBA

No comments: