Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wonderfully Warm Wednesday!

I could have added "in Winnipeg" to the end of that title, y'know, for the sake of alliteration!, but I didn't want to risk sounding tooooo cheesy! lol

Today's a pretty good one so far! I got out of work 1/2 hr early, so I was done at 1230, and walked out to my car (which seems like miles away from the airport where I work), and I broke a sweat! It's so bloody warm out there, I love it!

Too bad my uniform consists of dark polyester pants. I had major swighs and swegs (sweaty thighs and legs!) by the time I reached my car!

(Ahh, I love the honesty the net allows me to have!) lol

Ok, so today's menu is pretty similar to yesterday's. In fact, it's completely IDENTICAL, with the exception of supper, which I haven't figured out yet.

I wanna do something chicken-y from my ESBM book, since I pulled some chicken boobs outta the freezer already and I love trying new things.

I was looking at the Sticky Chicky one - looks sooo yummy, but I don't have any red wine vinegar. I wonder if balsamic vinegar would work in it's place?

Anyhoot, that's it for now - I'm off for the rest of the day, and tomorrow too - I wish I could go outside and play, but I get tired so easily - surgeon said the drugs will be in my system for at least 9 months, and it's been 6 already - they make me soooo wiped, I always need an afternoon nap and I end up sleeping through Dr Phil and Oprah!

But I need to plow through some stuff - I do videography, and a friend asked me to do post-production on the raw footage some joker took at her wedding 2 yrs ago. (It's really crappy work, and it makes me angry to go through it! The camera work is just too shoddy. Anger!) I've gotta get this project wrapped up, as I promised to deliver it on Sunday. I think I'm almost done now, here's hoping!

1 comment:

maria said...

Hehe ... you sound like my sister. She's a photography student and it makes her angry to no end when people think that 'anyone' can do good photo/video/image production. It's definitely a huge skill I have come to respect.

I think it's kind of sad that Winnipeg has this mad warm weather and in southern Ontario we're barely out of the snow. Sigh, I just want to put my winter coat away.

I have seen 1000 people talk about the Sticky Chicky recipe in the last week - it must be amazing!