Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!!!

Eh, what a typical name for this post - I'm not in the least bit superstitious, so why highlight it?

It just so happens that I go out of my way to not walk under ladders or to avoid black cats - but that's because I don't want to risk having the ladder come crashing down on me, and I just plain hate cats!

Ok, so maybe I'm a bit superstitious. :)

Anyhoot, here's what's on the menu for today:

Brekkie:
3 egg whites - 1
1 cup yogurt - 2
3 tbsp wheat germ - 0
1 chocobran muffin
= 4

Snack:
1 banana - 1.5
1 All Bran bar - 2
= 3.5

Lunch:
1 can tuna - 2
fresh fruit salsa - 1
1 pesto wrap - 4
1 cup strawberries w/2 tbsp ff cool whip - 0
= 7

Snack:
1 chocobran muffin - 1 MODIFICATION! I had 4 chocobran muffins (they were just sitting there!), spread out over the course of a couple of hrs, plus some crackers and hummus. :(
= 1 = 8

Supper:
1 serving Buoy Meets Grill - 5
salad - 0
= 5

20.5/21 27.5/21

Here's hoping I get some good APs in tonite!

No comments: