Monday, April 30, 2007

Hold me accountable!

My goal for this week - GET 6 APS A DAY!
I've been a major slack-case on my APs lately, and I haven't broken the 140's since December, so to shake things up a bit, I'm going to do muchos exercise-o's this week.

For the love of all that resembles good, kick me in the arse if I don't post my daily victories!

Now that I've gotten that promise posted and outta the way, I'm going to go lay on the couch and play some Tetris. Surely I can rack up some APs that way! lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can get those AP's baby...I know you can but tetris just sounds that much better. Comprimise, play some Tetris then go for a walk :)

Shrunk said...

OMG! OMG! I just read your news. You have to fill me in on the reaction you got. I'm dying to know. So excited for you!!!

Shrunk said...

Oh and C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S!!!