Monday, April 30, 2007

Hooray for slime in a shell!!!

Who woulda thunk a snail could make my day?

Well, I suppose it starts with the scale, which showed a 1.5LB LOSS for today's WI!!!!

The snail just adds the visual dimension to the happiness and joy I'm feeling! WOOHOOOOOEEEY!!!

It's all about the Chocobran Plan, folks! Just droppin' a dozen of those puppies down the hatch a day has made a world of difference!

lol

Today it's gloriously gloomy outside - I truly appreciate a rainy day when I have the day off, because I can snuggle up in bed with The American President on in the background and the windows open juuuust enough so that rain drops don't stain my window sill, but I can still hear them hitting the neighbour's house and I can still smell the rainy air.

Plus that means I can't do any work outside on the yard or whatever, so bonus for me!

Yesterday at my parent's place was super fun! Lexi took Auntie for a walk, and made sure to point out "Attie's dooty cah" (Auntie's dirty car) to the family and random passer-by'ers on the sidewalk. Cute. lol Her vocabulary is excruciatingly vast (she's growing up too quickly!), and her curiousity is addictive. Ahh, I miss her already!

My sis wants me to come over and play again today, but I think I just need to tend to my exercises that I've neglected over the past few days - get 'em outta the way so I can focus on my 24 tonite.

Oooooh, Jack Bauer's sooooo brave!!!!

Ok, so here's today's food forecast:

Brekkie:
coffee w/ff creamer (my new friend!) - 1
1/4 cup steel cut oats - 2
1 banana - 1.5
cinnamon - 0
= 4.5

Snack:
1 Granny Smith apple w/2 tbsp light cool whip (I'll eat anything with Cool Whip!) - 1
= 1

Lunch:
1 cup Gardennay broccoli soup - 1
crackers w/hummus - 5
= 6

Snack:
1 cup strawberries w/2 tbsp light Cool Whip (there it is again!) = 0
= 0

Supper:
2 slices All You Need is Loaf - 8
salad - 0
= 8

19.5/21 not including whatever I decide to snack on while glued to the tube tonite, watching another hour of Jack's intense and crazy life unfold before my eyes!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Awesome loss, girly! :) The chocobran plan, eh? haha.... Yes, Jack is a hottie, I agree on that one. :) Glad someone else enjoys a rainy day - it's been lovely today, hasn't it?

maria said...

Haha, weight loss through Chocobrans. I like this meal plan.

When I read the title of the post, I was like - Silly Putty, sweet. That's slime in a shell, too, right?! :)

Way to go on the crazy awesome loss!