Sunday, April 1, 2007

Don't plan on anything!!!

NOTHING worked out the way it was supposed to!

We got our APs in with the flyer delivery, went to Zellers to pick up some stuff, and when we got home, DH decided he wanted to install the new electrical hardware he picked up - a white plug outlet and plate. Well, he installed it - and the whole house ended up shorting out!

So there went our plans of having my family over for the elaborate meal I was going to prepare for them!

It worked out alright in the end - my dad came over after work and helped get us back on track with it, and I took some chicken and ingredients over to my parent's place and made supper for everyone there!

We still had a great time, but I didn't get all my pts in for the day.

18/21

I seriously can't eat anymore - I just chugged off my last litre of water, and I feel like I'm going to explode! And now it's time for bed - so I hope to get back on track tomorrow.

Jeebus!!!

No comments: