Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Toning Tuesday!

Good fabulous Tuesday morning!

My DH let me sleep in today as he scurried off to work, so I woke up feeling rested and ready to tackle the day!

I'm pretty sore from yesterday's exercise binge I went on, but it only motivates me to keep on truckin'! After all, TOMORROW is tattoo day!!! I won't be anywhere NEAR the lil' goal I set for myself, despite how hard I've tried - but who cares? I'm happier, healthier, and super pumped about it all, so life is good!

(Look what happens when I get a good night's sleep!)

Here's today's food forecast:

Brekkie:

1/4 cup steel cut oats - 2

1/4 cup skim milk - 0.5

1/2 tbsp brown sugar - 0.5

= 3

Snack:

1 All Bran bar - 2

1 apple - 1

= 3 (NEGATIVE! I made the mistake of making chocobran muffins, and through the course of the day, I polished off 6 OF THEM!!! Yikes!) = 6 pts

Lunch:

2 cups Gardennay soup - 2

1 can tuna - 2

= 4 (leftover couscous w/shrimp stir-fry) = 2.5

Snack: 1/2 cup yogurt - 1

3 tbsp wheat germ - 0

=1 (Who calls 8 perogies a snack? I DO!) = 8

= 18.5 so far....

Supper:

10 pts to play with, so I'm not sure yet, something chicken-y perhaps...oops, that reminds me, I need to go pull some chicken boobs outta the freezer!

1 slice BBQ Chicken Pizza - 5

salad - 0

= 5

24.5/21

No comments: