Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday mayhem!

Well, the last weekend of my holidays, and for the first time in my 2 1/2 wks off, I finally managed to sleep in! Why does my body wait until the last possible days to do this to me?!

I was up at 7, and usually I just stay up and get my day going, but today, I went back to bed - and woke up at 11! How nice!

I'm just having some coffee now to kick-start my day, and it's gonna be a long one!

Dono's mom is in from out of town for his cousin's social tonite and shower tomorrow, so we're going to go and pick her up and take her shopping for a shower gift, drop her back off with at her brother's place (they're going to a Moose game this afternoon), then we've gotta go shopping for Lexi's birthday gift (it's tomorrow!), THEN I've gotta come home and get my physio-required stretches and exercises in, and then we're off to the social tonite! Should be a good time!

Tomorrow's an earlier start - wake up early, get our flyers delivered, get my APs in, head out to the shower, then off to my niece's birthday party!

Hopefully everything falls into place the way I planned it out in my head!

Here's today's food forecast:

Brekkie:
2 chocobran muffins (at 7am) -
= 2

Lunch:
1/4 cup steel cut oats - 2
1/4 cup skim milk -0.5
1/2 tbsp brown sugar - 0.5
coffee w/ff creamer - 1
= 4

Snack:
salad w/fruit salsa - 1
crackers w/hummus - 3.5
1 chocobran muffin - 1
= 5.5

Supper:
2 slices All You Need is Loaf (another recipe from ESBM) - 8
salad - 0
= 8

Snack:

2 chocobran muffins - 2

21.5/21

2 APs (40 min strength training)


....not sure how the rest of the day'll play out! Honestly, I can't even begin to imagine, depends on when we get home before the social! I'll hold myself accountable, though!

Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

maria said...

Hey Cat! I just found you though a fellow WW-er's blog ... love the recipe for the tuna steaks with tropical salsa - will definitely be trying that out!

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog from Maria's site, its great! I hope all your planning falls into the right place :)

cat's dish said...

Hi Maria! Those tuna steaks were to DIE for! The recipe for the fruit salsa makes a LOT, I found, so I ended up using some for the next few days on my plain ol' salads at lunch....MMMMMM!!! Definitely try it out and lemme know what you think!

Hi Christina! Thanks for popping by! I just checked out your blog, and I'm tempted to do the 100 Things list....only I can't think of anything for anything beyond #8! (I'm pretty boring!) LOL But I'm inspired to give it a whirl!