Saturday, April 7, 2007

Forgetting Friday!

WHUUPS!

So I was a tad neglectful of my blog today - and apparently, my plan for the day. Oopsidaisies!

I actually have a good reason - I spent all morning finishing off the perogies I started late last night (note: MAKING them, NOT eating them!), and by the time I was done, and the kitchen was cleaned, it was nap time! (Mind you, NO reason is a good reason to be neglectful of myself. Bad, bad Cat - I should have fed my body right today.)

I crashed until about 7pm, made supper for me an' DH, and then I was off to the airport to drop off the dozens of doughy goodness for my friends and co-workers.

Came home, got changed, and got in some APs! WOOHOO!

Here's a review of today's disaster!:

Brekkie:

1 cup coffee w/ff creamer - 1

Midday:

sampling perogy filling - 2

chocolate easter eggs - 3

2 cups Gardennay soup - 2

12 Triscuits - 3

= 10

Supper:

2 fillets of fish - 6

1 cup whole wheat couscous - 3

salad - 0

= 9

20/21

3+L H20

5 APs!!! (4 for 30 min jogging, 1 for 30 min walking)

No comments: